Friday, July 31, 2009

Some good news.

So the Anestesia Department called me about Lexi"s surgical procedure. They went over when to cut her off from eating and such. She cant have Formula 8 hrs before and she cant have liquids (Pedialyte) for 4 hrs before. Wish me luck on that one. They also put one of my biggest fears to rest......she will be COMPLETELY asleep before they put her IV's in!! Thank God!! Im so thankful for that. I didnt want her to go through that. So everything is on for Mon. Im just waiting for scheduling to call me and tell me exactly what time the procedure is. I know we register @ 6am but we dont know what time exactly she will go back into the OR. Thanks for the prayer everyone!! Will let you know what time the procedure is for sure later.

No comments:

Post a Comment